Contact Us | (123) 456-7891

Forum

HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsRegistration or...Registration or...verification emailverification email
Previous

Next
New Post
2/27/2013 6:19 AM

I had an account but for some reason it says "you are not authorized to log into this account"??. So i created a new account, when I try to log in to it I get "You are using an unverified account. Please verify your account by clicking on the link contained in the verification email we've already sent to you" However The verification email never materialized, so at the moment I still am unable to access any of the training materials on this site.

Regards

Steve

New Post
3/1/2013 10:33 AM

Steve, sorry the site requires verification in order to complete the account creation.  Until you receive the email and verify your email address, your account is not authorized.  Unfortunately this is the only way to protect the site against spammers and auto sign in bots.  I suspect your email is wrong in our system or that something on your side is blocking the email.  Check your junk mail or if you have Boxbe add our site according to our instructions on that.  If you are at a work computer you may need to talk to your site IT guys to see if they are blocking the email.  If all this fails, go to the contact page and send a comment into us and someone can manually activate your account.  

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsRegistration or...Registration or...verification emailverification email