Contact Us | (123) 456-7891

Forum

HomeHomeVideo CommentsVideo CommentsWonderware Into...Wonderware Into...Most of the videos on the first 2 pages stop halfway throughMost of the videos on the first 2 pages stop halfway through
Previous

Next
New Post
5/10/2014 11:43 AM

I have been trying to watch the Wonderware videos but they will not run all the way through.  I have updated my Flash player and checked my connection speed.  Ive tried it in a number of different locations and times.  One good outcome is that Im able to get more info out of the intouch documentation but Id rather not have to.  This is very frustrating.

New Post
5/12/2014 5:17 PM

If you can list which videos you are having problems with we can check them.  We have had files get corrupted in the past but it is unusual.  Generally it is an issue with an older adobe flash driver or connection issues, but you said that you have checked both.  If you are at work, make sure you check with your IT department to see if they are blocking or interfering somehow with the videos.  Try a different computer if you can to see if the problem is localized to one machine.  Finally try a different browser to make sure it is not a browser function.  There seems to be a larger number of problems with people using Internet Explorer.

New Post
5/13/2014 9:49 AM

Ok we have gone through a sample of the videos online and found 1 that does stop at the very end of the video.  We will replace that video.  Please let me know if there are others that you know about so we can replace them if necessary.  For some reason videos can get corrupted online.  Not sure I really understand that as it's not like they are getting scratched with wear or anything.  I have three months free Stage 2 for anyone that can help me solve the problem and prevent videos from getting corrupted.  It is still rare, but we have to reload any video that has this problem from our offline library to correct such problems. 

New Post
12/26/2014 8:45 AM

I also have the same problem for following video so far I watched

Wonderware - SQL Databases - Part 1 of 4

Wonderware - SQL Databases - Part 2 of 4

Wonderware - SQL Databases - Part 3 of 4

Wonderware - SQL Databases - Part 4 of 4

New Post
1/8/2015 9:58 PM

I have checked each of the SQL videos mentioned and they all stream well indicating that none of the files is corrupted.  Once again check the suggestions posted earlier to help with problems that may be caused by local network conditions or your computer settings.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeVideo CommentsVideo CommentsWonderware Into...Wonderware Into...Most of the videos on the first 2 pages stop halfway throughMost of the videos on the first 2 pages stop halfway through